Thursday 24 January 2013

Something Different

I am a card maker at heart and I think I always will be but I wanted to do something different. I was reading one of the many magazines that I have sitting on my bookshelf and came across a mixed media photo frame. Well I didn't have anything in my stash that was close to resembling what they used. So instead of a frame I found a piece of cardboard and made this instead



It is a piece of thick cardboard that I have brushed with a thick coat of X-Press It TripleTac Glue.
On the glue I have put metal washers in 3 different sizes and pieces of flywire.
I found my metal tape and cut it into different sizes and placed them randomly to completely cover the cardboard, washers and flywire.
I have used Adirondack Alcohol Inks Wild Plum, Butterscotch and Meadow to colour the back ground, .
The flowers I have used are the Kaisercraft paperblooms, Aubergine and Buttercream. The leaves are just some that I found in my flower draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment