Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year

Today is the first day of the New Year, looking forward to the new memories, spending time with family, friends and what ever else this year will bring.What am I doing today, spending it at home and enjoying the peace and quiet as my family has gone away camping in tents and I am just not a camper. When I go camping I need a proper building, plumbing, electricity and a proper comfy bed.

It is also the day for a new challenge at



As much as I love this mood palette it threw me in a spin as black, white and yellow are not colours that I would normally choose to work with.

I started two journal pages and I did not like either of them so in the end I combined two things that I love doing - card making and mixed media.


If you would like to see what the rest of the Design Team created please follow the link above.

Happy Creating

No comments:

Post a Comment