Sunday 1 March 2015

Believe

It all happens because the end of the month is looming and I needed to create something. At the beginning and in the middle of February I was struggling with the sketch and mood palette for this months reveal at Off The Rails Scrapbooking. But with that deadline nearly upon me I stopped thinking and just created from the heart.

The challenge this month is to use a sketch and a mood palette. It is all about using them as inspiration and putting your own spin on things.


Before I share with you what I created and want to tell you about the amazingly talented artist who created the sketch and mood palette. The first time I saw Fiona's work I fell in love and every piece since then has had the same affect. 

I began creating a layout but soon got frustrated with that so I moved on to my art journal. This resulted in a page that I wish I had created on canvas so I could hang it on my wall.


Don't forget to visit Off The Rails Scrapbooking to see how the other Design Team members used the sketch and mood palette.

Happy Creating

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful creation Deena. I'm so glad you followed your heart with this in the end because your heart obviously knew what it needed to do! You truly under estimate your creative abilities. Thank you for your sweet comments too xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fiona for visiting and your supportive comments, and you are more than welcome x

      Delete