Saturday 15 August 2015

Playing in my Art Journal

Last month I mentioned that had I purchased 3 bound journals as I could not decide which one I wanted. Yesterday I had the chance to play in one.


  

While at a friends place having a creative day. I packed my journal, now this journal is a RENDR Journal and the description of the journal is "Paper that allows you to use both sides of the paper. Media will not bleed through the paper. Suits markers, spray paint, paint, ink." This is one of the reasons why I purchased this journal in the first place. To be truthful I was a little sceptical but to my surprise my page above did not show on the other side.



Other than being a little tea stain where I spilt my tea and having black paint and a little red crayon on it which was transferred from my fingers, the description was 100% right. 

The products I used on my journal page were NeoColor Aquarelle Crayons, Dylusions Acrylic Paint, Water, Gesso, a white Gelly Roll Pen, KaiserCraft Tiny Alpha Stickers and The Crafters Workshop Mini Harlequin Stencil.

No comments:

Post a Comment