Tuesday 1 September 2015

Red, Black and Grey

The September Challenge over at Off The Rails Scrapbooking is all about Red, black and grey. An amazing colour combination that can either be moody and dramatic or bright and cheerful. Which one are you?




They say that your mood affects your art work and I can say that yes it does. I have been feeling a bit bleck lately, with no energy or motivation and no creative spark. My journal page ended up being a very dark piece which is not really me but I love it all the same. That's what journaling is all about.


Happy Creating

4 comments:

  1. Holeeeeee buckets *insert low whistle here* Woweee this is just beyond fantastic. I am so impressed with how textural, dark, and gorgeous this is! Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my thank you Becca for you comments, they have made me blush. I really appreciate you taking the time to pop past and comment.

      Delete
  2. Hi Deena - love your project, great colours and lovely design. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Dee! Thanks so much for visiting my blog & leaving such an encouraging comment xx

    ReplyDelete