Saturday 9 January 2016

And So The Adventure Begins

For the last two and a bit years I have been on the design team and admin team at Off The Rails Scrapbooking and at the end of the month I will be leaving OTRS. It is with a heavy heart and much sadness and a lot of soul searching to make the decision . I have learnt so much, been inspired by so many talented people. Thank you Amanda for giving me the opportunities that you have.

But before I do actually go I have a tutorial to share with you all. Please pop on over to the blog to see how I used the current mood board for my tutorial.



Happy Creating

2 comments:

  1. Love the finished card Dee! So simple yet so very clever!
    D.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deb I had sooo much fun creating it, that I just had to share. Also thank you for taking the time to come visit x

      Delete