Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year 2016

Hello and Welcome to 2016. Golly gosh I am not really sure where 2015 went but went it did.

Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book, Write a good one. - Brad Paisley

I have been seeing this quote around a lot recently and it really got me thinking about how I love to create and never really seem to do enough of it. So I have decided that I am going to try and do something arty every day. I am not going to put any pressure on myself and if I don't get a chance to do anything then that's ok. Nor am I going to put pressure on myself to actually have a finished piece every day but just do something, whether it be putting gesso on some mixed media paper for another day or creating a card or even an art journal page or even if it's just playing with a product that I haven't used before.

This morning to kick start you on your creative journey for 2016 I am sharing the new mood board and my inspirational piece for Off The Rails Scrapbooking.


I guess you can see where my inspiration came from, the Combi vans. The mood board provides so much inspiration I hope that you will pop on over to Off The Rails Scrapbooking to see what some of the other designers have created.

I will be back a little later in the month to show you how I created this card.
Happy Creating

2 comments:

  1. Love your idea of creating every day Dee - I've made that promise to myself too, so I can keep my work/life balance now that I've started working again... Here's to a wonderful 2016!!! Awesome combi card too!! :D
    D.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for popping past and leaving your very supportive comment Deb. Good Luck with creating that balance, here's to our creative journey x

    ReplyDelete