Friday 22 January 2016

Positive Thinking

Positive thinking is a powerful thing, if you think you can do it you probably can. It might not happen the first time but it will happen. I will keep telling myself this and just so I have a reminder I have created a journal page.


Now this page has been in the making for awhile now. It is mainly made up of left overs. When I wanted to clean my blending tool, stencils, brushes and had left over texture paste, etc I put them on this page. Some how it all came together and this morning some words came to mind. I highlighted the butterflies that were the result of pressing a used stencil on to the page to clean it off and finished it.

Products Used: dylusion paint, stencils, paint marker, texture paste, gold paint, color bloom spray, faber-castell pitt pen, ecoline liquid water colour.

Happy Creating

4 comments:

  1. Apart from the powerful message of positive thinking, how awesome is this page? Makes me want to ink up my inking tool just so I can clean it off again!! So brilliant and I love the balance... I think I'm going to have a play with my crafty stuff now - you've inspired me (as you and your work always seem to do)!
    :D
    D.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deb and that is the biggest complement you can give me, saying that I inspired you. I dont know how but I am so glad that I did and very humbled. Enjoy your play and would love to see what you create x

      Delete
  2. Such a powerful message xx I love your positive attitude. Keep it up, good things come to those who wait. Love how you've created this one from all those left over bits and pieces. I'm always pausing for a second saying to myself "Oh that was way too much ink, now I have heaps left over, I know, I'll ink this page up for later!" LOL but all I have is a bunch of mix matched inky messy pages :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for popping past Fiona and your comment, very much appreciated x. It took awhile but I saw the light and made changes that I need to make and now I feel free and positive. LOL I have a few of those pages as well and I know that they will come together at some stage it just has to the right time

      Delete