Sunday 10 January 2016

Wanderlust 2016

Wanderlust is an online mixed media course that runs for the whole of the year. It's created and facilitated by Kasia and Jamie from Everything Art. They are a Uk based creator of Inspirational Art, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Craft and Creative Online Classes. Each week from either Jamie, Kasia or one of the 24 guest teachers we received a video. In addition to these videos there is a fortnightly art journal prompt, a collage challenge, plus lots of other fun things to participate in.

Below is my art journal page from the first art journal prompt, which not only did Kasia produce a video of the prompt but also on that video she created her page. I cannot remember her exact words but basically you had to choose a word that describes you. My word is discover, because I have decided that 2016 is my year to discover my creativity and discover who I really am and where I fit in, in this creative world that I explore each and every day.


 

  



Products Used: Faber-Castell - Whipped Spackle, Ranger Embossing Powder - Liquid Platinum, Scrap Fx Chipboard - Signpost, Stampin' Up Stamp - Timeless Textures, DecoArt Stencil - Pixelated, The Crafters Workshop Stencil - Well Rounded, VersaMark Ink, Dusty Attic Acrylic Paint - Denim, Sunburt Orange and Cashmere, Dylusions Paint - Black Marble, Tim Holtz idea-ology - Big Chat, Inkssentials - Glossy Accents.

Happy Creating

2 comments:

  1. Dee, it's amazing! I love your colours and textures - those stencils are divine! Brilliant depiction of your word "discover" - wishing you all the best for that discovery of the amazing and creative person you are!
    D.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Deb, I have not know you for a year yet and the minute we meet you were supportive of me and I thank you for that x I look forward to sharing the Wanderlust journey with you xxx

      Delete