Friday 1 April 2016

Get Creative With Stamps

I love using my stamps and that is what the challenge this month at Show US Your Stuff is all about.

Do you have a stash of stamps that don't get used? Well go and get them out and get creative. You can use them for cards, layouts, journal pages and mixed media designs. Because stamping is fun and I enjoy it a lot I created a set of three cards and an individual card for this months design team reveal.

Today I will share with you the single card that I created.

 
Please don't forget to pop on over to the blog to find out what the other designers created using their stamps.
 
Products Used: Cardstock SU - Whisper White and Pear Pizzazz , Watercolor Paper SU, Blossum Accents SU - Watermelon Wonder, Ink SU - Soft Suede, Watermelon Wonder and Old Olive, Ribbon SU - Natural Cheveron, Framelits - Secret Garden (discontinued), Stamps SU - Hardwood and Teeny Tiny Sentiments, circle die cut, Embossing Powder SU - Clear
 
Happy Creating

2 comments: