Wednesday 15 June 2016

Abandoned Items

Do you have any abandoned items within your stash? Those products that you collected because you needed/wanted them and the collection got out of hand and now you don't use them. I have quite a few collections, buttons, charms, eyelets, brads.

This month Show Us Your Stuff has a challenge that wants you to use them.



Here is my take on the sketch, and I used rhinestones, rubons and hessian ribbon as my abandoned items. My hand made items are the cogs from Burdy's Embellies. The cogs started out as white and to make them coloured I used my big brush pitt pen from Faber-Castell.

Please follow the link to Show Us Your Stuff so you can see what the other girls created and what their abandoned items are.

Products used: stampin' up embossing folder - happy heart, faber-castell big brush pen - cobalt green, kaisercraft rubons - fancy floral & dymo boys, kaisercraft rhinestones - silver, stampin' up white tea lace paper doilies (retired), stampin' up hessian ribbon (retired), burdy's embellies - cool cogs, whipped spackle, ecoline liquid watercolour - 522 & 600, prima - finnabair stencil, vellum.

Happy Creating

No comments:

Post a Comment