Wednesday 18 January 2017

Believe In Magic

I had a background in my art journal that was just screaming at me to do something with as it was rather dark and plain. So I did.


 
From the photo above I had added some Ecoline liquid watercolour and over the top of that I put what crackle paste. The crackle paste picked up some of the colour which was not my plan, but it is now a happy accident.


 Really frustrated with my photos at the moment I cannot find my camera cord to charge it so I am taking my photos on my iPad and they are just not up to scratch. I apologise for this.
 
Finally was able to find my camera cord and charge the camera so much happier with the next two photos.
 

 
Just love all the texture that I was able to create.
 
products used: liquites matte gel, artbasics heavy gesso - white, derivan matisse structure -  paynes grey, art extravagance texture paste - white crackle, ranger archival ink - jet black, versamark, ranger embossing powder - seafoam white, ecoline liquid watercolour - 522 & 545, memorybox die - distressed collage windham, stampin' up stamp - playful backgrounds, kaisercraft stamp - script, tim holtz idea-ology tissue wrap - melange, kaisercraft rubon - enchanted garden.
 
Happy Creating

No comments:

Post a Comment