Thursday 27 April 2017

It's A Boy

For my second play this month for Shop and Crop Scrapbooking I got to create with the collection 'It's a Boy' from Carta Bella.


I really enjoy using this colour scheme and I had the perfect photo of my little man with the same colour on the wrap that he was laying on. I think this would have to be the least amount of mixed media that I have ever used on a layout but the papers said it all.

I couldn't just stop at a layout I had to create some cards as well.



The stencil that I used in the back ground is also available in the shop I think this was my very first stencil and the start of a very, very unhealthy addiction.


The papers that I have used can be found in the shop and some of them are on sale. If you do decide that you need to visit the shop please use the code DO5 and you will receive a discount.

Happy Creating

No comments:

Post a Comment