Saturday 13 May 2017

Art and Soul Studio

Today is the a good day for an adventure to begin. My very first post for Art and Soul Studio (blog and shop) is live. I am a part of a pretty amazing and talented team.

This set of tags came about because I had just brought tracksuits pants for the winter school uniform for my two. The tags were just too good to throw away.

I love creating layers and I these tags have 5 layers. Creating layers always involves getting messy especially when you paint with your fingers.

If you would like to know how I created my three tags the please pop on over to the blog where you will find a photographic tutorial.

products used: liquitex gesso - clear, tim holtz idea-ology - small talk, archival ink - jet black, versamark - watermark stamp pad, dina wakley media paint - penny, tangerine, ruby and night, paperartsy seth apter stamp - esa02, dina wakely media stamp - silhouetted women, ranger embossing powder - clear, versa colour - rose red, kaisercraft stamp - script, faber-castell pitt pen big brush - black, prima marketing stencil - grungy grid (all items available in the shop are highlighted pink)

Happy Creating

No comments:

Post a Comment