Monday 10 July 2017

They Know The Way

Good Morning,
 
Have you seen the challenge that Shop and Crop Scrapbooking have running? If not here is a link to the post on the blog, where you will find lots of inspiration from the Design Team. To enter you need to belong to our Facebook group and add your creation into the correct album. You have until the end of the month to do so.
 
The challenge is a mood board
 
 
How much fun can you have with this, we would love to see what you create.
 
I took my inspiration from the colour palette and the quote and created a journal page. Here are some close up of the texture I was able to create. If you would like to see my process then please pop on over to Shop and Crop Scrapbooking Blog (see link above).
 
 
 
products used that can be found in the shop:
 
I hope that you play along
Happy Creating
 

No comments:

Post a Comment